Wedding Anniversary cake designs gallery 2. Designs & colours can be altered to suit your requirements. Or we can help you design a cake for your own personal requirements.
Click On Pictures For Larger Images.
Wedding Anniversary Cakes – More Information
If you require more information or want a quote please Contact Us.
Not sure what size cake you may require. Take a look at this page Portion and Cake Advice.
If you want an approximate Price. (These are only starting prices the amount of decoration and detail will affect the price.)
Some Quick Wedding Anniversary Facts Include:
- The celebration of wedding anniversaries dates back to Roman times when husbands gave their wives a silver wreath for 25 years of marriage, and a gold wreath for 50.
- Today there are traditional and modern materials related to each wedding anniversary, usually progressing from the weakest to the strongest as the years go by, to symbolize the strengthening of the relationship.
- In the United States, one can receive a greeting from the President for any wedding anniversary on or after the 50th.
- In the British Commonwealth domains, you may receive a message from the monarch for your 60th, 65th, and 70th wedding anniversaries, and any wedding anniversary after that by applying to Buckingham Palace in the U.K., or to the Governor-General’s office in the other Commonwealth realms. An exception being Australia and Canada. The delivery of congratulatory messages marking 100th birthdays and 60th wedding anniversaries is arranged by the Anniversaries Office at Buckingham Palace.
- In Canada, you may also receive a message from the Governor-General for the 50th anniversary, and every 5th anniversary after that.
- In Australia you receive a letter of congratulations from the Governor-General on the 50th and all subsequent wedding anniversaries; the Prime Minister, the federal Opposition leader, local members of parliament (both state and federal), and state Governors may also send salutations for the same anniversaries.
- Roman Catholics may apply for a Papal blessing through their local diocese for wedding anniversaries of a special nature such as their 25th, 50th, 60th, etc. anniversaries.
For more Cake ideas why not check out our Cake Blog
See what cakes we like on Pinterest